CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where does it stop

Views: 1,466
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 343,593

Re: where does it stop

Funny,I cant seem to find the message that was posted where someone used a bible verse to say that Jesus had a homosexual affair.Many people for many reasons dont like someone to quote from the bible or they call it preaching.Where does it stop is the topic I chose to speak back to that post.
Tell me,what is preaching and what is teaching,where is the line drawn so that I will know which one Im doing[preaching or teaching]Am I preaching when I have a disagreement ?Am I teaching when we see eye to eye?
My thing is this,Why does one feel the need to take the word and read into it.As for what I believe this boy/man was welcoming Jesus to stay with him for the night because he was hungry for the word to be taught to him from the master not to be sleeping with him as the poster of that message suggests but,thats my oppinion.
As for my reasons and where they came from ,I guess I will have to say my conscience.Everyones belief system comes from somewhere,your right there,alot of times it comes from what life they chose to live.A thief says theres nothing wrong with him taking from the person who has more then him,the killer says that person was only a waste of skin anyways so the worlds a better place with him dead.a man who cheats on his wife says its cuz she doesnt put up so hes got to get it somewhere else.A unmarried person says that it doesnt matter cuz its love and love is good.another says everyone should see sleeping with boys as a kind act of sharing your bed with a child and that its never wrong, .Personally I do get my values from the bible and I fall short of them everyday .Now am I preaching or teaching and be specific.No im not haveing issues with 2 concenting adults,I just think that people need to stop using the word to their gain. anyone agree to this????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)