CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *** Very Poor logic ***

MrCooties Views: 1,075
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 343,577

Re: *** Very Poor logic ***

I agree that religion can not be kept out of this forum. It will be nearly impossible to debate gay issues without bringing up religion, and frankly it wouldn't be fair - it would be like the catholic church covering up their problems with pedophilia by silencing everyone, they don't want anyone to talk about it, and it gives them power to continue the abuse. They will keep raping alter boys and keep bashing gays if we refuse to address these issues. Most ideals against gays have a core foundation that stem from religion. Religion is a threat to gays. Note that I did not say *all* religion, but those religions that do bash gays are responsible for much of the discrimination, if not most of it.

I do agree with the webmaster's posts and ideals on the topic, but I think the forum will be nearly useless without the ability to bring up religion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)