CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flu Shots Increase Chances of Alzheimer’s X10

Bearbear Views: 2,764
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 343,428

Re: Flu Shots Increase Chances of Alzheimer’s X10

In Oct 1989 I received a flu shot & felt achy & tired the same evening. Within a couple of days a rash began. The rash escalated to a 22-day cycling extremely red & itchy, total skin necrosis (death) around my neck & chest. I felt like there was at times an electric current through my body. Total body skin peeled & hair fell out. Eosinophil count was up (allergic reaction?) Prednisone did not help this. Neck was very painful. A gluten-free diet seemed to help achiness but only massive doses of Vitamin C seemed to get the skin condition under control. Tests done for UTI, lupus & RA were negative. Diagnosis of "Fibromyalgia" attached to me. In Apr 2004 began sinus & eye pain and extreme tiredness. Dec 2005 passed a 6 inch string/parasite? In Jan 2006 did 3-day parasite treatment, passed multiple ?worms and instantly felt better - though story not over yet!

Have always blamed the Flu shot for my woes. Did it do something to the immune response? Symptoms were classic parasite - did that happen at that time? What a waste of 16 years! However the gluten free diet has kept me somewhat trim.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)