CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Material, Cost, and Being very sick.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
tobi Views: 2,842
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,282

Re: Material, Cost, and Being very sick.

Well, unfortunately it is not so easy to find that out.
I have done 6 months of intensive research, mostly online.
It seems you can get info on 80% of the materials online.
Some materials, such as Diamondcrown, are impossible to track down, their content that is, or get your hands on any cytotoxicity studies done. In fact I have been told by some reputable sorces that there were never any cytotoxicity studies done on diamondcrown. Very interesting considering the mysterious studies mentioned on the biodent website.

The tounge and cheeck method is very easy in practice and in principle. You do not need any bounding..you just place some composite material (if composite is what you will use) in your mouth. When you had it in for a few hours, spit it out and rinse it. Repeat next day. Do this every day for a week or two. It will not cost you any money and is a sure fire way to know your compatibility (existance of an alergy) to the material. Your inner cheek has many nerves and can absorb materials into your body very fast. For example, this is one way doctors admister drughs, minerals or vitamins that the body has a hard time to absorb. Glutathione is the bodies most important antioxidant type
substance. It is made in your body (mostly in the liver). If you eat glutathione your body will not absorb it. You can get it via IV, very costly, or... you can take the glutathione supplement (pill), open it, and place the powder between your teeth and your cheek. It wil be absorbed. Now i am not advicating doing this to increase your glutathione levels, there are smarter more efficient ways, I am just using it as an example. There are also parts on your body(via skin) that can a absorb readily and efficently substances. For example cilantro can be absorbed into your body (circulation) by appling liquid cilantro and rubbing into certain parts of your body. A very fast method.

Go to iaomt (International Acedemy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) website and get a list for your state of al IAOMT dentists. They charge about $100 to 200 per tooth. Fully done. Amalgams out, restorations in. This is right on par with Mexico once you factor in travel costs, food, and hotel.

Unlike other organizations, dentist that belong to the IAOMT, in my opinion are the most informed and best educated dentists in teh world, in all matters and in every regard. Materials, procedural, and detox methodologies or protocals.

Another and significant problem in going to Mexico is that it is a one day procedure. You are not suposed to remove more than 2 fillings at a time. You can cheat if you are feeling strong and say remove 3 or 4...but having like 8 or 12 fillings done at once if not very bright. It goes against everything the top doctors and experts (whithout whom you wouldn't even know your troubles)teach and belive through their experiance.

You should rest between 2 to 4 weeks between procedures. Many have been left medicaly devistated by having their Amalgams out all at the same time. There have also been some posts on this forum about this. Specifically about going to Mexico and being left much worse or even medicaly devistated as some posters have said in this forum. I think this is why Huggins advises against going to Tijuana to Morales. But i could be wrong. Bikerchick has not answered to any of these matters and it is unlikely that she will. I for one would love to know. Another fact is that if you go to Mexico, the dentists there is abolved from all leal responsibility. You, as an American citizen have no way to sue or get compensation for any damage done to you nor can you get your money back if you find out your IV was salt water and that your gold fillings were standard grade 40% dental gold filings.

Your IAOMT dentist, and i am starting to hate how this sounds, i feel like I am pugging them, well, I guess i am... is taking risks treating you. If you are a nut or some crazy person, or you are just very sensitive (mental, as in crazy. I am not referring to MS or very sick people, there are many that have been extremely weakened) he is left in the cold and stands a good chance to loose it all. There are plenty of crazy people, and quite a few of them have amalgams. The point is that for sure they will exercise the outmost caution, not only because they are "nice" and "care" (that is the most you can hope for in Mexico), but because they are scared *%#&?*less of being sued. Especially since they are removing Amalgams that the ADA does not want removed. They will take as much care as possible to make sure you do not get sick. I learned the hard way to never count on other peoples good will or grace. Not when it counts anyway. You will be let down every single time, guaranteed.

If you need fancy work done, it may cost more, but the going rate by competent biological dentists is close to a $100 per tooth and close to $200 if you have crowns. Some may charge as much as $300 or 400 for crown type work but it is easy to find a dentists that charges much less.

A material you may like and may be safe is DiamondCrown. It is a composite material but it is strong enough to be used as a crown! It does not shrink and its physical properties are amazing. Tensile strength, compression, reaction to heat and cold all are equal to natural tooth. In this regard it is the best material there is right now. It is claimed to be 100% non toxic, although I have not been able to confirm this. Yes, I tried my best.

In any event, you may want to try it. Many did on this forum and I have never heard even one person complain or report any adverse reaction or sensitivity to the material. The prices I mentioned above are using diamond crown.

It also has its own bond and link..."diamondbond" and "diamondlink".

Do you know who Huggins is? His office feels it is one of the best materials out there, and so do many organizations. Although, quite interestingly, none of them can provide any studies or proof...

HerculiteXRV is a good one. Also a composite.

Some like Heliomolar. I don't. It releases fluoride by design.

If you want to use indirect (lab baked) composites, that will cost $600-800 per tooth.

If you want to use porcelain (also lab baked), that will cost $1000+ per tooth.

If I haven't been clear enough, DiamondCrown is as good if not better than porcelain. In fact, I would say that it is without any question MUCH superior to any porcelain on the market! However, if you want porcelain, go with that.

As for not having insurance, it is highly unlikely that your insurance would pay for anything other than Amalgam for molars. Amalgam costs $1/tooth. If you have good insurance, they will cover about $80/tooth (material and work), and you would have to pay the difference.

Good luck and don't worry so much.

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Well, unfortunately it is not so easy to find that out.
I have done 6 months of intensive research, mostly online.
It seems you can get info on 80% of the materials online.
Some materials, such as Diamondcrown, are impossible to track down, their content that is, or get your hands on any cytotoxicity studies done. In fact I have been told by some reputable sorces that there were never any cytotoxicity studies done on diamondcrown. Very interesting considering the mysterious studies mentioned on the biodent website.

The tounge and cheeck method is very easy in practice and in principle. You do not need any bounding..you just place some composite material (if composite is what you will use) in your mouth. When you had it in for a few hours, spit it out and rinse it. Repeat next day. Do this every day for a week or two. It will not cost you any money and is a sure fire way to know your compatibility (existance of an alergy) to the material. Your inner cheek has many nerves and can absorb materials into your body very fast. For example, this is one way doctors admister drughs, minerals or vitamins that the body has a hard time to absorb. Glutathione is the bodies most important antioxidant type
substance. It is made in your body (mostly in the liver). If you eat glutathione your body will not absorb it. You can get it via IV, very costly, or... you can take the glutathione supplement (pill), open it, and place the powder between your teeth and your cheek. It wil be absorbed. Now i am not advicating doing this to increase your glutathione levels, there are smarter more efficient ways, I am just using it as an example. There are also parts on your body(via skin) that can a absorb readily and efficently substances. For example cilantro can be absorbed into your body (circulation) by appling liquid cilantro and rubbing into certain parts of your body. A very fast method.

Go to iaomt (International Acedemy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) website and get a list for your state of al IAOMT dentists. They charge about $100 to 200 per tooth. Fully done. Amalgams out, restorations in. This is right on par with Mexico once you factor in travel costs, food, and hotel.

Unlike other organizations, dentist that belong to the IAOMT, in my opinion are the most informed and best educated dentists in teh world, in all matters and in every regard. Materials, procedural, and detox methodologies or protocals.

Another and significant problem in going to Mexico is that it is a one day procedure. You are not suposed to remove more than 2 fillings at a time. You can cheat if you are feeling strong and say remove 3 or 4...but having like 8 or 12 fillings done at once if not very bright. It goes against everything the top doctors and experts (whithout whom you wouldn't even know your troubles)teach and belive through their experiance.

You should rest between 2 to 4 weeks between procedures. Many have been left medicaly devistated by having their amalgams out all at the same time. There have also been some posts on this forum about this. Specifically about going to Mexico and being left much worse or even medicaly devistated as some posters have said in this forum. I think this is why Huggins advises against going to Tijuana to Morales. But i could be wrong. Bikerchick has not answered to any of these matters and it is unlikely that she will. I for one would love to know. Another fact is that if you go to Mexico, the dentists there is abolved from all leal responsibility. You, as an American citizen have no way to sue or get compensation for any damage done to you nor can you get your money back if you find out your IV was salt water and that your gold fillings were standard grade 40% dental gold filings.

Your IAOMT dentist, and i am starting to hate how this sounds, i feel like I am pugging them, well, I guess i am... is taking risks treating you. If you are a nut or some crazy person, or you are just very sensitive (mental, as in crazy. I am not referring to MS or very sick people, there are many that have been extremely weakened) he is left in the cold and stands a good chance to loose it all. There are plenty of crazy people, and quite a few of them have amalgams. The point is that for sure they will exercise the outmost caution, not only because they are "nice" and "care" (that is the most you can hope for in Mexico), but because they are scared *%#&?*less of being sued. Especially since they are removing amalgams that the ADA does not want removed. They will take as much care as possible to make sure you do not get sick. I learned the hard way to never count on other peoples good will or grace. Not when it counts anyway. You will be let down every single time, guaranteed.

If you need fancy work done, it may cost more, but the going rate by competent biological dentists is close to a $100 per tooth and close to $200 if you have crowns. Some may charge as much as $300 or 400 for crown type work but it is easy to find a dentists that charges much less.

A material you may like and may be safe is DiamondCrown. It is a composite material but it is strong enough to be used as a crown! It does not shrink and its physical properties are amazing. Tensile strength, compression, reaction to heat and cold all are equal to natural tooth. In this regard it is the best material there is right now. It is claimed to be 100% non toxic, although I have not been able to confirm this. Yes, I tried my best.

In any event, you may want to try it. Many did on this forum and I have never heard even one person complain or report any adverse reaction or sensitivity to the material. The prices I mentioned above are using diamond crown.

It also has its own bond and link..."diamondbond" and "diamondlink".

Do you know who Huggins is? His office feels it is one of the best materials out there, and so do many organizations. Although, quite interestingly, none of them can provide any studies or proof...

HerculiteXRV is a good one. Also a composite.

Some like Heliomolar. I don't. It releases fluoride by design.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (7)