CureZone   Log On   Join
cleanses

jaaynee Views: 2,877
Published: 15 years ago

cleanses

Anyone here done any bowel cleanses, Liver Cleanses or anyother detox cleanses before they started their diet? Does anyone plan to do a cleanse during their diet? I think I am going to start a colon cleanse, just taking p&b shakes with pecin and some other herbs between my meals and snacks. Sometimes I get hungry between my meal and my snack so I might see how drinking a shake does for filling me up until snack time.
I an still continuing my Vit C although the past couple days I have been so busy I only had 5g in the morning (well afternoon for most people) but didnt get a chance to take it in the evening. I find taking these doses curbs my cravings for Sugar and coffee but also reduces my appitite which is a good thing to have in the evening. I find that although it curbs the appitite I need to take it BEFORE I start craving things or wanting to eat. It doesnt seem to work sop much if I take it WHILE I am having cravings, but I am also not that patient to see if it is going to work! That reminds me.. I better go take it now!
Have a nice day everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)