CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally cured!!!! im not

newmember Views: 3,367
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,402

Re: Finally cured!!!! im not

I am so hoping i get some replys to this email.Like so many i am at the end of my tether .I know i have candida as have had it sooooseverly 11 years and now i am worse.I have had a great smokies test that has come back showing no sign of candida and i know that it only shows if you have candida in the GI tract because they emailed me to tell me that when i questioned it ,i am now about to do a yeast cult test to see if it is outside.
How do i get rid of the candida if i believe it is outside the bowel and is this why i have had years of this because the pills are only getting to the GI tract and there is no candida there or will the antifungals get to wherever.
I have tried kefir olive leaf extract grapeseed extract sf722 (which is a rip off)caprylic acid and all the rest with no results i need someone to help me see what else i can do if it is outside the GI tract and if another test like the urine test will show it in other parts of the body.
I hope to hear i am so glad that there is a site where i can speak out to people who understand .
Love
Kate

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.360 sec, (1)