CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Candidahead - tif

Candidahead Views: 1,442
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,731

Re: To Candidahead - tif

hey,
i also make kefir from young coconuts which seems to also be helping. i have used their digestive enzymes which work really well, but are expensive. i have also used the green powder drink which is also great but expensive. i am still in stage one of the diet, and have been cleansing hard from it. especially the cultured veggies. the detox is intense. now, however, i am starting to reap the benefits. i am feeling better and getting my brain back. my body is moving more quickly toward health. my Sugar cravings are even starting to go away, as she said they would in the book.....this i did not believe could happen. it takes a good three months to start feeling the benefits...until then it's just really hard. i also did threelac the last three months and primal defense the three months before that...all in high doses.
other aspects of my treatment include:
a coffee enema once a week
chiropractic tx
acupuncture once a week
sauna once a week
lots of water
yoga
rebounding and walking
other probiotics
i wish you luck with the diet......it has made a believer out of me.
tif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)