CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flushing?

The23rdman Views: 1,346
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,611

Re: Flushing?

Hi Steph,

To learn about Liver Flushing go here. The Hulda Clark e flush is most popular, although Andreas Moritz has a great recipe too. I suggest you have a good read and head on over to the Liver Flush Forum where everyone will be happy to answer any questions you have.

You say the BED diet's strict, well, all I can say is I've been on much stricter diets in an attempt to combat dysbiosis so this one seems wonderful to me!

Try not to think of it as strict, but instead think of it in terms of healing, nourishing and new *winks and smiles*

If you follow the basic rules you'll soon get over those cravings....oh, and please don't underestimate how important the colon cleansing is. This is key to the diet's success.

If you're not sure about colonics and enemas you might like to try Colosan. It's a blend of magnesium oxides that release oxygen into the digestive tract in order to break down the impacted fecal matter. It also kills candida and other anaerobic dudes and gives you a pleasant uplifting feeling. You'll have no trouble with constipation either.

Good luck and happy healing,

Dean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)