CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally cured!!!!

beetlejuice Views: 3,316
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,397

Re: Finally cured!!!!

can you buy organic kefir in the market?

hello raider im doing lots better now. since i read ERFYBT i havent touched wheat sairy and sugar. that was about a week and a half ago. threelac does a really good job. like when i take it at night i feel so good in the morning. i havent quite finnished the can yet tho. im kinda in the middle of Clarkia right now and nothin happendd that i noticed. right now im starting a beef fast, lol yeah a beef fast. im going to eat a 1/4lb of beef every day for 7 days. from what iv read beef will do me more good than any other food i could fast on. plus im thinking of the HH bowel cleanse. im blood type O so thats why i doin it. ill let people know what happends, im sure its going to be good.

raider what was it that you are starting? i was reading a post and you said you were starting somethin that i was lookin into, what was it? takecare

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.547 sec, (1)