CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Garden of Life = Primal Defense?

g Views: 7,331
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,380

Re: Garden of Life = Primal Defense?

I use their enzymes and really like them. Since I started using enzymes a couple of months ago, I have been researching and trying different brands. Enzyme supplementation is kind of expensive, so I'm always comparing the amount of enzymes in each brand to figure out which one is the most cost effective. Omegazymes by Garden of Life has been the best one that I've could find so far. I get my products from www.primaldefense.net. At Whole Foods, they would cost $40 and on this website, I get them for $28 and shipping is pretty cheap. That's about 31 cents per tablet. Udo's choice, another highly recommended enzyme, costs me about 30 cents per capsule. If you compare the level of enzymes, though, Omegazymes come out on top. One tablet of Omegazymes has 65,000 HUT of Protease, and Udo's choice has 12,500. Omegazymes has 20,000 DU of Amalyse and Udo's choice has 5,000. Omegazymes has 3,000 FCCLU of Lipase and Udo's choice has 150, etc...

I haven't seen anything to suggest which product has higher quality enzymes (they are both plant, not animal based, so are both of high quality), but all of Garden of Life's products are great quality, so I would expect their enzymes to be too. And they seem to be working well for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.688 sec, (1)