CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally cured!!!!

suzymags Views: 3,657
Published: 18 years ago

Finally cured!!!!

Dear Friends,

I'm writing this to let you know there is a cure for the yeast beast. For the last 6 months, I've been drinking Kefir and my symptons have cleared about 90%--with no special dieting. Of course, I try to watch what I eat but now I can have pasta, bread, etc...If I get really bad with my eating, I supplement with garlic for a few weeks and I bounce right back.

Like you all, I tried everything from oregano oil to primal defense but nothing has worked like the kefir. It's natural, it's cheap, and it works!

I stared out drinking about 4 cups (32 oz) a day for a week or so (it was a little hard). I had a lot of bloating for about a week. (I normally don't drink milk for this reason, now I'm fine with it.) Now, I drink about 8-16 oz/day. After buying it for a few weeks, I got my own grains and started making my own. It's a little daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's a snap.

It took a few months, but I am pretty much back to normal. For information on kefir and to obtain free grains (the starter culters apparently don't work) check out this website:
http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/Makekefir.html

Even if you're lactose intolerant as I am, give it a try. But be patient, it does take a few months, however, I felt better after a few days, my energy surged.

Good luck to every one. Believe that you will get better and you will. The day I started to change my thinking about this is the day I happened to read an article on kefir.

Suzy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.480 sec, (1)