CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A question for PTree, Ocean, Spirit, or . . .

Crapshot Views: 1,372
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,074

Re: A question for PTree, Ocean, Spirit, or . . .

Actually I had it since 93. Whats concidered severe????
Just because one person has it different than someone else doesnt mean one doesnt have it as severe as the other.. I just happen to have a job that kept me moving most the day. Since I have always been active I never had to deal with the fatigue like alot of people have. Then again one thing that might make me stand out is I have always smoked pot. Maybe that worked for me. And then again maybe its what helped me get this. We'l never know. As far as the other allergies I was pretty bad considering I couldnt drink dairy, eat peppers or spices. Couldnt do oranges or lemons or pineapples. Most processed foods made me react in some way. Chemicals could be a problem so once i found a girlfriend that didnt make me swell to much, only then could I know she was a keeper, ;-). Just kidding! even tho one time I did tell my mom I had a yeast infection and being the nurse she is she had to make a come back with how do you know. Isnt anything happening when its in the oven, TMI i'm sure but sometimes it just gets too serious here.
Actually i'l be gone a week. Leaving thursday. Heading from central ca coast up the napa valley for a couple days of wine tasteing. Then heading towards the beach near San Francisco. Then hitting hwy 1 up to Oregan for a few days of camping. Then maybe head back down to Reno or Lake Tahoe for a couple days of gambling and then after about a week or so be back home.. If i'm going to have any reactions i'm sure this will be the test.
Anyways there is hope if you can just get past the die off, having die off is a good thing. Its a sign that you are treating the conditon in a positive way. Be strong. It may for some of you feel like your going up hill but actually your on gravity hill. Your actually going down hill and the suspension is a bit tight so you'l be banking off the walls till you can get ahold of this thing. ;-)
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.953 sec, (1)