CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A question for PTree, Ocean, Spirit, or . . .

keason Views: 1,403
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,072

Re: A question for PTree, Ocean, Spirit, or . . .

Hi Skip, I've seen many of your posts- just curious- how sick were you when you started oregano/3LAC, etc?
I think most of us are probably pretty severe by the time we end up here...almost 9 years for me and I've got (or had) just about every symptom on the list.
After 1 month on 3 LAC (2 packets a day) I am feeling much better but still having die off and eating fairly well. I have had some Sugar and my reaction was much less than before 3LAC.
Die off has increased since I added the Hydroxygen last week-
3 drops in my water 2x/day is all I can handle without severe headaches! So I assume this means I am quite toxic and have a long way to go. Still, I am happy to have found these products and- most of all- this forum.
My biggest problem now is leaky gut- still lots of food allergies and chemical sensitivities. I'm also taking glutamine and eating lots of raw veggies. Once I get the candida cleared out I'm hoping to do a Bowel Cleanse and use the B/P shakes- but that may be months from now. First things first!
I'm glad you're well and sticking around to share your success with the rest of us.
I'll join you on that side soon. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)