CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burton's Immuno-augmentative Therapy

beloved1 Views: 2,103
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 338,716

Re: Burton's Immuno-augmentative Therapy

As I remember, Sharon purchased an ozone machine at the recomendation of you & 2Tuff. her mom is/was on an organic raw-food diet with fresh juice. She went through IV vitamin and laeterile infusion.

I am not debating that ozone will or will not cure cancer. Only that no treatment (including ozone) will cure all cancers, and treating cancer is not child's play. As I said, I am really happy that your wife experienced such good results with ozone. I am sure that there are many others who have as well. Just like there are many who have had excellent results with laeterile, and other natural treatments. But there are also many who do not, and the failure is not always attributable to lack of discipline. Sometimes, the treatment just does not work.

I am following the "Cancer Battle Plan". The program has helped many people overcome serious cancer, and has turned my situation around. I have a friend who was diagnosed stage IV breast, and she has been on the CBP for ~3 years. All of her tumors have gone except two small spots in the bone, and threse have been shrinking. Asm I exeited about CBP and nutrition, juice fasting and cleansing? You bet. Will CBP resolve all cancers? As Anne Frahme says in the book, "there are no guarantees".

Out of curiosity, since leukemia lives in the blood, how is it oxygen deprived. I understand that the heart can not get cancer because the oxygen rich blood. Just curious on your thoughts.

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.098 sec, (1)