CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bile duct cancer technically liver cancer..please help

golfegg Views: 14,067
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 338,333

Re: bile duct cancer technically liver cancer..please help

Yes her cure was that simple. Other applications of ozone aren't. All she did was buy a ozone generator, turn it on, stick the tube into a glass of water for 20 minutes, and drink it. Some days she drank only 1 glass of water, some she drank up to almost a gallon. The machine was on a lot of the time in the same room we were in. The only other thing beside ozone she did was changing the diet to a more healthy one, and juicing every day. Both times she had cancer, it was gone in about 3 months. 18 tumors total.
I just want to say people have tried ozone and either aren't as dedicated, or for some reason don't like it and give up and weren't cured. I think dedication is the big key, and that goes for any protocol I would assume. When people go to a clinic or doctor for ozone treatment, it's only applied for a 1/2 hour, or maybe an hour once a week. When you have it at your house, you can do it 24/7 if you want. That's a HUGE difference.
THere are a lot of other diseases you can cure with ozone too. I've cure my athletes foot, and she cured her asthma too. I've gotten rid of age spots too. So you can see it can cure a wide range of problems. If you want to read more about ozone you can goto http://alternativecancer.us/ozone.htm It's an article composed by myself and another member in here called snowman. He's an expert on other treatments for cancer. Go to his home page to ckeck those out. All I know is ozone, raw foods, juicing, and super foods.
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)