Sheetu, your sister in law can do many things. These are some things that come to my mind:
1. I strongly suggest you read the info of Dr. William Kelley. He cured himself of pancreatic cancer without using any poisonous chemo...
You can find his info here: http://www.drkelley.com/canliver55.html
You can also check the info of William Wolcott, who learned from Dr. Kelley about metabolic typing.
2. Look for previous posts related to toxins. Is paramount to avoid toxins, specially if the body is being poisoned with chemo.
3. Get out of chemo. Remember, your sister in law does not have cancer because she is deficient of chemotherapy drugs.
4. juicing will help restore alkalinity levels. Start with Dr. Walker book.
5. Contact a good naturopath with good experience how can coach a fasting session. This person will tell your friend how to start fasting, how to handle the healing reactions and how to get out of the fast. Be very careful.
6. Avoid sugar. is poison. The same as table salt .
7. Avoid milk and dairy prods. act like a poison.
8. Avoid white flour. Helps poisoning.
9. Try alkaline drinks... look for 2tuff's posts. (If I'm not mistaken he cured himself of brain cancer using primarily these drinks.)
10. Don't fear. Your mind holds the attitude and the cure. Be happy. Help the body with the mind.
11. Tell your friend to avoid any family or friend who doesn't believe in natural cures. These people at the end, with their fears, may tilt the balance towards erroneous decisions.
12. Look for electro-medicine devices : Rife machines, vibe, multiwave oscillator, ozonators, papimi machine, pulsers...etc..
13. Pump the lymphatic system with a trampoline.
14. Read the Gerson Therapy book. and extract the info that is useful. Also look for the Budwig protocol
15. Drink lots of water. Look for the Water Cure book.
16. Read. research and learn. During my process I found so many valuable people on the internet who help me immensely with their knowledge and experience.
17. Try to redevelop the intuition sense.... Your inner self telling you what may be more convenient to do.
These are just some pointers that come to my mind. There are lots of things your friend can do. The most important, no fear.