CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ? for you

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
DJThompson Views: 1,728
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 337,163

Re: ? for you

There is a link on the Ocean Plasma website to the ordering site. It just became available for North American distribution a few weeks ago. My connection to the company is this...I paid to join the website forbiddenmedicine.com over a year ago that had a report (now removed due to the authorship situation) on Quinton's Marine Treatment that I copied onto my free website http://www.truthquest2.com with what I thought was the proper attibute to the other website. Dr. Buche found my site with the report and emailed me, threatening legal action for plaguarism. It turned out the site I got it from had received permission to reprint the report and photos 8 years before from Dr. Buche's partner, but had not attributed it to the author, so of course I thought the forbidden medicine site had authored the material. We got it straightened out and I was given permission to use the material. We have carried on email correspondence since then. Later, I lent Dr. Buche my u-care.com CD's for stress, and he sent me free Ocean Plasma product, which was a smart move, because I just ordered more than I could afford for myself and other family members. He would like me to be a distributor and even provided a special ordering link for people to order through. I have NEVER provided that link to anyone. During 25 years of research I passed on a full time teaching career (I teach part-time, as a sub), retirement and benefits and everything else that provided income to focus on research and writing after a naturopathic doctor saved my life 25 years ago. (Dr. Harold Dick, N.D.) I've spent every cent I could come up with to buy into paid member websites, purchase books, reports, CD's, tapes, videos and everything else I could get my hands on for information, although my own doctor was the best source of healing info ever. I spent 2 1/2 years with him just learning, so I could educate others.

In short, I'm poor and have never made a penny from anything related to alternative medicine. Not that anyone has asked, but I wouldn't even allow advertising on my little website (compared to this wonderful monstrosity). The point is, I'm trying to share the best information I have with people beyond the few who find my site. Does that answer the question? I will be doing the same for Constitutional food intolerance testing and Constitutional hydrotherapy as soon as I finish those sections on my website. And I have a ton of alternative cancer treatment reports, but I haven't tried those so I'm less willing to promote them as I do bloodroot salve use, seawater, and the other protocols I've actually had experience with. (That's MY leg undergoing the bloodroot salve treatment featured on the home page of my site.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)