CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colon cancer--please help

Views: 6,464
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,650

Re: colon cancer--please help

I personally was in touch with Cliff Beckwith, but I have a feeling something happened recently because he does not respond to any mails. He was an extremely strong believer in the Budwig formula, and I myself have personally witnessed at least 2 cases where this has worked. I had an artist friend who I recommended the oils to, who began the oils at the exact same time he began chemo, for an aggressive tumor in the lung. 3 months later he had no evidence of cancer, and the drs attributed his success to the chemo, although I always felt it was the oils. 6 months later, still on the oils, (and chemo) he was still completely free of the cancer and felt and looked great. The drs then told him to stop the oils because the chemo had produced a clot in his leg and they wanted to put him on anti-coaglants. He stopped and in 2 months the cancer returned very very strong. The drs said that basically 'they' stopped it before with chemo and they would stop it again, and started him on the chemo. It didn't work, and they still would not permit him to begin again the oils. It wasn't until 3 months later he convinced the drs to let him begin the oils and they reduced his anti-coaglants, but by then he was so weak that he couldn't keep them down and he died shortly thereafter. But prior to his death he told me he knew 100% it was the oils and not the chemo that had eliminated the tumor the first time. It is important to stay on the oils for at least 2-5 yrs consecutive and not to go off them even once the tumor is cured. That is one case at least. The other is still ongoing. Of course there are incidences that it has not worked as well...I know a man in Mexico that has prostate cancer that the oils did not work for him, (although they did for Cliff Beckwith). Thanks, and I love the saying about the trees....it is so true isn't it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)