CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colon cancer--please help

Views: 6,532
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,639

Re: colon cancer--please help

Thanks very much, I also had seen that sight, but I had been visiting so many that I am confusing now one with another. I sent your mail to my brother so he can make his own decision, but what he is doing now, is ordering a Cat or Pet Scan, (to see if it spread), blood work, he has an appt with a macrobiotic clinic, he is making an appt with a Dr. Charles Simone in Lawrenceville, NJ (has anyone heard of him?), who is an oncologist that is nutrionally oriented and very open minded. But what he seems to be set on is purchasing PROTOCEL.,...........has anyone personally here had any experience with this? I suppose I should post another thread specific to this. What is your father doing? I hope my brother can find someone to remove just the tumor and then explore carefully his options. Right now in interim I started him on the flaxseed/cc treatment but he says he believes that protocel might be better for him and if he starts this, he has to stop the flaxseed b/c they conflict with one another. S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)