CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colon cancer--please help

Views: 6,653
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,636

Re: colon cancer--please help

apparently he has 'hundreds' of polyps, they said there were too many to remove although I don't understand why they didn't at least remove some of them, whatever they could is better than none at all. i never met his doctor but he sounded terrible. after the colonoscopy he told him to wait in the hall, and then he came out to the hall, and standing up said 'you have to remove your colon, it looks like you have colon cancer'. Not even in his office sitting down. This was before he had results of biopsies etc. it's a terrible shock and terrible way to tell someone especially who was not expecting it. He then referred him to another doctor and i told my brother 'birds of feather', that the other doc would probably have the same insensitivity and radicalness as that one, which indeed he did. At any rate, i don't even know if he knows what stage it is, he never mentioned it to me. Thank you for your mention of the scan, I sent that info to him so he can ask his regular doc about it. He's supposed to see him tomorrow to schedule all the appropriate tests. He's concerned to see if it spread to the lympths...the reports say "suspicious for lymphatic invasion". Based on this news, I myself am scheduled for a colonoscopy first thing tomorrow. Tks again, S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)