CureZone   Log On   Join
colon cancer--please help

Views: 6,937
Published: 14 years ago

colon cancer--please help

My brother, 57, was just dx'd with colon cancer and gardner's syndrome (mulitple polyps). He doesn't know yet if it has spread to the lympths. I started him on the cottage cheese/flaxseed oil treatment of Dr. Budwig, and he has cut out all sugars as well. The doctor today wants to cut out his colon; he asked why don't they just cut out the part where it has the cancerous growth and he said that the other polyps that pre-cancerous will almost certainly 100% become cancerous so better to cut it all out now (together with rectum where also are -precancerous-polyps). I told him to get another doctor, that pre-cancerous is just benign in effect, and to maybe have the cancerous tumor removed and then to work on alternative cures to make certain cancer does NOT return. Has anyone had any success at all with an alternative doctor, preferably eastern US location, with this kind of cancer? Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)