CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks again

Isis2004 Views: 6,350
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,467

Re: thanks again

thanks everyone, you are all so helpful.

I have looked at the Greenstar David, and they are almost £400 in the UK, the champion is cheaper, but if i have to buy the press then thats another few hundred pounds on top. Maybe the second hand norwalk is a better option.

I agree we have to do one main treatment or another and stick to it. I think this is whats causing a lot of stress for us at the moment. it is a MASSIVE decision to make and I am the only person providing the info on alternative treatments. Part of me is scared of encouraging my mum to go down either path incase it fails and I will always feel responsible if it does fail.

I suppose if we came across more people who had experienced results from altrenative therapies including B17, Ukrain (which I never hear about), gerson, etc. then we would have confidence. There is just nobody to talk to about these things, maybe we should ring the gerson group here in the UK.

Many Thanks everyone for all your help and support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)