CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks everyone

Isis2004 Views: 2,696
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,435

Re: Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for your help and advice.

Just to clarify a few things.

My mum has been taking the cottage cheese mixed with flax oil often, not sure if she has been taking it everyday however.

2tuff, when you mentioned the hexeimer effect of healing and that pain, and nasty symptoms can occur, do you think this is whats happening when she takes the enzymes (Omnizyme Forte)? She also takes pineapple, I bet she only can get through half per day though.

She gets so tired of all the things to fit in per day, juicers, timing the ozone on empty stomach, along with enzymes, then there is her homeopathy which she has to take every 15 mins on an empty stomach for 2 hours!! so its hard to fit food in during the day!

2tuff you mentioned 20lbs of food per day!! do you mean including the veg used for juicers? is it ok to steam the veg? or do you mean eat raw brussell sprouts and brocolli? anyone done this?

The ozone water is by the Sota machine, is this really effective? she crams them in when she can during the day.

Re the alternative treatments B17 and Ukrain, this is a vrey difficult one, as a 5 week course is £3000, we dont have much money but what if it responds? that means further courses on courses, we really couldnt afford to keep paying out £3000 every 5 weeks, its so difficult. Plus the place where it is administered is 167 miles away, and will be administered 3 times per week!!! thats a lot of travelling for my mum who is sick. Its such a catch 22! Plus not many people talk about this Ukrain on here, its a mystery treatment that I have never heard results off. site is here http://www.ukrin.com

Also 2 tuff, the blood electrification unit, is this to kill parasites? She is currently on a Clarkia parasitic cleanse, I think she has done about 2 weeks on, had a week off and is on the 2nd stage now. Not sure if to just continue this. (no parasites have been seen as yet). No we have not done the cleanse, basically I am a bit worried about the fact that it may make her feel more ill. What do you think?

I bought her some psyllium husks and Bentonite clay, is this enought to make P&B shakes to do the Colon Cleanse now?? Maybe we should get on with this whilst she is off the toxic chemo for a while.

She takes Green Barley Juice (from http://www.vitserve.com) has done for 8 months! is this similar to the spirulina health food that is recommended here in this thread? Dont want to waste more money on a similar thing.

Thanks again everyone, you are all so helpful on here, a real support network!

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.266 sec, (2)