CureZone   Log On   Join
update on my mum

Isis2004 Views: 3,038
Published: 16 years ago

update on my mum

for those who know my situation, I just thought i would update you.

Upon my mums recent scan we are really upset to find out that it has spread to her lungs, they have found tiny spots (0.6cm). They now say the chemo that originally shrunk it down in the liver from 9cm to 6cm hasnt stoped this happening or made a further change in the liver, do you think it could have developed resistance to the chemo (as suspected). So they want to put her on another type of chemo! just great what the hell do we do next.

I am very worried about this and going through a lot of anxiety problems myself (any help welcome for this too).

We have been following the strict organic diet, nutrients, vitamins, ozone water 8 glasses per day, barley grass, IP6, flax oil, epa oils, you name it, but it has still metastised. She has even recently started homeopathy and reiki healing sessions.

The strangest thing is we stopped the digestive enzymes after her last scan as my mum said she felt a bit of pain in the tumor site (liver), wonder if bystopping the enzymes this has also contribued tothe disease developing elsewhere??

Anyway she has gone back on the enzymes today (she felt a twinge almost half an hourafter taking it).

If anyone can help (maybe 2tuff is reading this and would be kind enough to give me his email, I really need to talk to him)?

Thanks everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)