CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver cancer

Views: 1,596
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,406

Re: liver cancer

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your news.IT seems there is more than one natural method for treating cancer, and the more you read about them, the more they make much, much more sense than chemo and radiation.

One approach I have done alot of reading about is the Budwig one. To begin with I was a bit skeptical, but I have read to many good things about it from too many sources to think that it is not worth trying. One of the good things about this approach is that it is uncomplicated and easy. To do alot of reading is very important, but you do not have time to try all the methods, and because the Budwig diet is very simple, your firend can get started straight away. The flax oil in the diet is available from good health stores, so you could get everything you need for this approach in a day. I read about one man who was cured of inopperable brain cancer using this method along with a few other methods. What I am saying is you could start off with this mehod immediately, and perhaps add some more as you do more research. When I say add more I mean add different things to her diet that are known to have effect, such as apricot seeds, and graviola ( you will have to research these to know the full details, as I have read that apricot seeds in large amounts can be poisoness)

Another important thing is that fresh fruit and vegetable juices are used in the Budwig diet. Most popular juicers destroy the very important live enzymes, because of the way the juice is extracted.This was noted by Dr Gerson (Gerson therapy being another method, but a little more complicated, but worth a look at. You will find good info under reccomended messages about Gerson therapy on this forum).

It could easily take you months to read everything on alternative methods, and because you do not know what to believe it can be quite confusing, so my advice for what it is worth is to get started on something easy like the Budwig method immediately while you are doing your reading.

I too have read the info regarding Dr Schultz(excuse spelling) on this sight. You wonder how can so many different methods all claim to be effective, but as you do more reading you will come to realize that alot of them are similar, in that they claim to rebuild the immune system, and return the body to it's normal function.

I have just read a book "How to fight cancer and win" by William L, Fischer. It can be ordered from ebay for less than $10. He devotes two chapters of the book to the methods of Dr Budwig.

This is a very good link regarding Dr Budwig

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/budwig_protocol.html

Also have a look at http://www.beckwithfamily.com

This is an account put together by a person who cured himself of prostate cancer using the Budwig method. Over the years he has passed the info on to family and friends with cancer, and has kept a record of the results.

I hope you find this helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.482 sec, (2)