CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reoccurrence is not the same as a first occurrence

snowman Views: 7,382
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,287

Re: Reoccurrence is not the same as a first occurrence

I am sorry, I read your first message to quickly and assumed that you did take chemo during your first occurrence. Regardless of what you did use for your first occurrence, there is a considerable possibility that you are now dealing with MDR cells. Therefore, it seems reasonable to find out the percentage of MDR cells that you are dealing with and to learn the effectiveness of the different treatments you are considering against MDR cells. I have spent eight years supporting, researching, and documenting Protocel.

There is one thing I can tell you to be careful of regarding Protocel. The distributor seems to have very little concern about the accuracy of the information he provides. I have struggled to bring this man under control for years with no success. The only accurate information about Protocel protocols can be found at either alternativecancer.us or outsmartyourcancer.com. The information on alternativecancer.us is free, the information on outsmartyourcancer.com is only $10. Sometimes when you pay for something, you value it more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

11.859 sec, (1)