CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answers

Views: 1,462
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,178

Re: Answers

Hi 2tuff,

I love to study and am happy to get these new references. Thank you.

Questions, though-
I've heard you mention Himalayan salt before. Tell me about salt levels. Is the water/salt protocol the 1/4 tsp salt in 1/2 gallon water? I agree that there needs to be an electrolyte balance, but Gerson seems pretty adamant about a low sodium diet. Why would he take it out, and others recommend Sea Salt or real salt or Himalayan salt? Do you think he meant just refined salt?

Yes, I did think of Dr. Christopher. :-) I was thinking that since Richard Schulze was a student of Dr. Christopher's that Schulze was pretty much a chip off the ol' block. Do you know of any more famous herbalists, since you mentioned Schulze by name? I wouldn't mind studying them, either.

Thanks for responding.

BTW, for anyone reading this, I don't have cancer. However, some very respected natural health practitioners say that cancer healing and cancer prevention protocols are good for any degenerative disease. I, myself, am battling/healing muscular dystrophy. I love to learn and find many ideas on CZ are very helpful.

Blessings,
-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)