CureZone   Log On   Join
Answers

-2tuff- Views: 1,631
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,176

Answers

parasites are a major cause of disease Hulda Clark is one step infront of many on this subject, I would suggest you study up on Von Brehmer & Enderlein. If you want to study on Viruses and Dr Rudolf Sklenar.

I do not agree that Sodium needs to be removed from the body to cure Cancer. In fact I promote Himalayan Salt in a Cancer protocol. Theres a lot of Cancer patients who've tried Dr Fereydoon Batmanghelidj's water/salt and had great success some including remission. Salt is vital for life along with water you cannot have these unbalanced else problems arise. To be properly hydrated you need the correct Salt levels. Remember Dehydration is the root to most problems.

You must read up on Robert C Beck and his protocol!

Linus Pauling was spot on and the greatest chemist/bio chemist of the modern era finding such things as Sickel Cell, the double helix DNA etc. If anyone hasn't been able to get his results their not trying. You find many use pathetic dosages of Vitamin C and do not adminster Pharmalogical dosages. I know a Polish woman who cured her 4.5" stomach tumour with pharmalogical dosages sodium ascorbate ORALLY and 2 enemas a week. She took 30 grams of Vitamin C on arising at breakfast then throughout the day around 100 grams a day. It only took a matter of about 3 months max for her tumour to be totally gone and no signs of Cancer. Shes now worried about the EU Directive plan!

Ed Mccabe is "Mr Oxygen" hes one of the best if not the best informer on OZONE, H2o2 etc !

Richard Schulze is a big player but to call him the top herbalist isn't quite right and dont forget old Dr. Christopher.

Jon Barron reminds me of myself and he takes a piece of everything and builds a powerful protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)