CureZone   Log On   Join
advice needed

chsmn Views: 1,590
Published: 15 years ago

advice needed

In the beginning of this year I caught some kind of throat virus that paralyzed my speech but because I foolishly tried to talk anyways I beleive I did permanent damaged. Its been more that six months now and my voice has never recovered fully, I get hoarse quite easily and have a narrow range in tone. Just recently I've developed a feeling of pressure in my throat which makes swallowing uncomfortable and which i've noticed is on the list of 7 warning signs of cancer.
I'm a little bit nervous b/c the last year and a half has been kind of rough for me health wise. I developed IBS and had a frusterating ordeal with parasites and my digestion still suffers. I've visited a doctor already but he was not concerned at all and told me I shouldn't be either. This does not console me as I have little faith in convential healthcare professionals.
Right now I'm just need to know what I should do for myself and if I should get it checked out further.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)