CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help!

golfegg Views: 2,087
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,009

Re: Please Help!

Yes unfortunatly America isn't really the land of the free, it's the land of the money worshippers, especially with Bush in office. Look at the recent sentence given to the reporter who wouldn't tell her information source. There really is no fredom of expression, speech, or freedom of choice in health care.

Anyway I wish all alternative believing people would unite & combine their money and efforts to destroy the greatest disaster ever to happen to this country, the medical establishment. I know it can be shown to be corupt, and proven how flawed the system is, shouldn't be used as the law, and should be disregarded and abolished forever, and made illegal, instead of the other way around.

Can the people at curezone try to unite all alternative practitioners & followers to accomplish this? That would be their greatest accomplishment possible if they could. The only other way is like the story you posted on Skid Marks Disease. Maybe a few of us "hermits" will survive. I think this would be attacking the cause, instead of treating the symptoms.
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)