CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Germ theory vs Reality

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
Lapis Views: 11,655
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 335,846

Germ theory vs Reality

"Interesting read, but not factually correct."

Who dictates what is fact or not? One agency's fact (often monetarily motivated) in another groups myth. The allopathic group is largely not supported in their ideologies (based on maximum profit) at this site.

By getting lost in signs, symptoms and disconnected observations one finds themself lost in a jungle of inapropriate treatment working against the body's innate wisdom.

By the time you have bacteria or viruses proliferating, you are well into a disease state that sets up the biological terrain for that to occur. Bacteria just don't take over out of the blue. The stage must first be set for that to happen

What allowed your "shagilla infection" to proliferate in the first place? I contend that a healthy immune system would be able to deal with this easily and so do many great healers out side of the medical mainstream paradigm.

If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat—diseased tissue—rather than being the cause of the diseased tissue; e.g., mosquitoes seek the stagnant water, but do not cause the pool to become stagnant.

Rudolph Virchow (Father of Pathology)

Interesting Allegory

You can look at symptoms (warning signals) until you are blue in the face and chase after them with compartamentalized bandaids and never get to the root of the problem.

Keep in mind that "on his deathbed, Pasteur recanted, saying that Bernard was right; the Terrain is everything, the Germ is nothing.

However, since the Germ is so profitable, the medical world has written off his final statements as the madness of a dying man. We should all be so mad." (from link)

Further Reading

Just out of curiousity, what was your dietlike leading up to your condition? Other lifestyle parameters?

BTW, this site operates on the notion of educate not medicate ( meaning also cut, poison or burn). It is not a debate forum. It is meant as an alternative treatment support forum for cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (2)