CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For the Love of Pete...

Views: 2,209
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 335,205

Re: For the Love of Pete...

I have a friend 60 yrs old who was just dx'd with pancreatic cancer, her tumor is 2 cm. So what is the solution here, is this Dr. Gonzalez legitimate or not? I want to know whether I should refer her to him. In the beginning she said she wasn't going to do chemo at all, and she wasn't going to operate. Now her children and friends are trying to talk her into the 'whipple' operation. I have from the beginning referred her to the Johanna Budwig flaxseed oil/cottage cheese combo and she is taking this, and I have also referred her to the Norman Arnold case in I believe the early 80s where he was dx'd with pancreatic cancer and cured himself completely through the macrobiotic diet and is still alive today. Pls tell me if this Gonzalez is reliable.....I don't want to send her on a goosechase, she doesn't have the time for 'experiments'....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)