I wasn't quite sure how to find your e-mail through the information on the forum, so I'll just post. The curing of prostate cancer is much the same as the curing of any other cancer. Here are the basic steps to take. Of course there are additional steps that could be taken, but this is what my father did. I was never diagnosed with cancer. It was just strongly suspected that I had it because of a high PSA score and I didn't submit myself to a biospy since it wasn't going to change anything that I did or didn't do.
1. Incurables program - my father did 30 days, took two months off, then did essentially what amounted the Dr. Schulze 's recently publicized 30 day detoxification.
2. In addition to the IP protocol, I had him add red clover tincture, chaparral tincture, and graviola tinctures. I would also recommend adding milk thistle seed tincture to this as well. I believe the addition of these tinctures is very important.
3. Lots of hot/cold showers focused on the prostate area.
4. Focus on adding lots of cruciferous vegetables to the diet, either juice or fresh in salad. Outside of the IP program, some cooked brocolli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, or cabbage is okay, but focus on raw. Broccoli sprouts are a wonderful thing to use.
4. Outside of the Schulze cleansing program, continue juicing and eating lots of raw veggies, and avoid factory produced animal products. Also, add a handful of brazil nuts to the diet (for selenium). I also had my father add 800 IU of mixed tocopherol vitamin E daily. Although not accepted as standard Schulze vegan protocol, outside of the IP and detox programs, I had my father use raw, organic, free-range eggs, which provide an incredible amount of nutrition and avoid all of the problems associated with factory produced, conventional, cooked eggs. I don't really mean to open up a debate on this particular point, but I would be willing to entertain a respectful discussion on the salience and relevancy of this point. My main point in bringing it up is just to tell you what I did.
5. My father continued to lose a fair amount of weight, so after the 30 day IP program, I had him add organic coconut milk, which is rich in lauric acid, a healing fat. That helped to stablize his weight.
6. Daily exercise and deep breathing as well as meditation and relaxation are important. Prostate cancer is frequently associated with bottled up stress and anxiety.
7. As part of the juicing program, use pinapple juice, rich in a critical enzyme, bromelain. Enzymes help the body to digest the cancer cells and break down the cell walls. There are other enzymes that could be used, but fresh pineapple juice fits well inside the IP and Schulze protocols.
Donna, if you need sources for the tinctures I mentioned above, please let me know. I can point you to sources or give you instructions on how to make your own.
Prostate cancer is definitely curable with this program. My father was given up for a goner..., Today he is in great health, with no visible symptoms. His doctor told him he didn't want to see him very frequently since there is no evidence of cancer.
Let me know if I can provide further clarification.