CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overian Cancer help

golfegg Views: 10,440
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,947

Re: Overian Cancer help

It sounds like you're doing all the cleanses which is good, but not really doing anything to attack the cancer. I hope one of the cleanses you're doing is the parasite cleanse. My wife has parasites too & I believe this is one big reason she got cancer again. So really try to get rid of them.
Someone also said you might have IBS. It can give you symptoms of cancer, or the symptoms you're feeling. My wife has/had this also. Not sure if it's gone yet. What really improved her battle with all her problems was not drinking milk anynore. So try this too. You'll learn the five whites to avoid at hacres.com when you call them.
Tumors bursting is not a good thing if you're not doing anything to kill the cancer, in my opinion. The symptoms make you feel more sick. So if you don't feel noticeably worse, it could be IBS possibly.
You know my answer to how to kill the tumors. Ozone. You're doing the olive oil, but this is very weak compaired to pure ozone, from my experience. The best application would be vaginal insufflation, for the overian part. Also I would do ozone enamas, for the intestine part. Also drink ozonated water, for the stomach part, and cup the stomach/abdomen area, for all the above. All of this will get the ozone flowing all through the area you need it to be.
I am a firm believer in apricot seeds now too. www.apricotpower.com Start out with 3-4 a day and build it up to 20 a day if you have to. I do 12 a day and am toatlly satisfied with no side effects. The ozone and apricot seeds are a powerful combination from my experience.
Like everyone has said, never give up. Envision yourself becoming healthy. Know beyond a doubt you will conquer this. you really can!
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)