CureZone   Log On   Join
ALS/LOU GEHRIG'S

Linda Paulhus Views: 3,683
Published: 18 years ago

ALS/LOU GEHRIG'S

My son has been an ALS patient for two years. I have had the wonderful experiance of meeting many other patients who have also been diagnosed with ALS. Many of them expressed rapid decline when using pharmaceutical drugs. Most have discontinued their presciption drugs and are progressing less slowly.
There are two new protocols that are showing remarkable results. One is Lutimax, developed by Tom Lahey in San Clemente, California. The local TV station interview several ALS patients who are making remarkable progress.
Secondly, an herbal formula developed in China, is now available. This formula took 30 years to develop. The daughter of the physician who developed it [Bunaogao] is now making it available to 80 patients internationally. The results are astounding.
I have created a website with my personal research. Much of the information is backed by medical clinicals that I miraculously found. Some date back to 1910 [ketogenic diet]. This site is for the purpose of sharing information as I found most of us are censored by the traditional sites. I sincerely hope any of you with friends or family members with motor neuron disease [als,ms,rsd,lupus,adhd,etc.]will pass this information along.

Linda Paulhis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)