CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Clair!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sooze Views: 1,290
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,080

Hi Clair!

Thanks for your post!

I have not had a final diagnosis. I went to the doctor in March of last year and he said, "Oh yes, you have a lump on your thyroid, but it is so small I wouldn't worry about it. Come back if it grows. In the mean time take these anit-depresants" (He indicated that if it grew that it was probably cancer.) HE WAS A MAJOR FLAKE! I was not depressed at all! I laughed at his wanting me to get hooked on his little pill so that I could line his pocked. You do know the docs get kick-backs when you take drugs.

To make my long story short, my lump did grow, I developed all of the symptoms- except one- of thyroid cancer, THEN my lymph nodes started swelling, then I developed lumps in my breast almost over night. All of this happened in about 9 months. My un-official diagnosis is thyroid cancer that has spread. I could be wrong, but I refuse to pay a flake to put me on anti-depressents when all I would want is a diagnosis, and I can't afford to weed through the doctors to find a good one. We have no insurance.

Have you seen the Hallelujah Diet? There have been several of those with lymphomia that have been healed while on the diet. Is lymphomia the same as Non-Hodgkins??? Anyway, these people were actually healed, but they just keep a good diet to keep the cancer from returning. You may want to check it out. www.hacres.com

I am on the Hdiet and I am taking Wheat grass, and (since my pH levels are finally creeping back up) I am back on the Pau D'Arco Tea and Essiac Tea. These seem to be making a difference.

This Genetically-Modified stuff gives me the creeps! You can stop eating meat and elliminate Antibiotics and hormones, but how in the world do you know if the produce you are eating is GM? And then what is left to eat unless you have your own garden??? sigh. Come Lord Jesus and rescue us from ourselves.

BTW, I love longwinded post. They really explaine things. :o)

Have a good one!
Sooze

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)