CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Growth, reduction; growth, reduction; growth...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cbelle Views: 1,358
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,075

Re: Growth, reduction; growth, reduction; growth...

Hi Sooze,
Do you have hodgkins lymphoma?

I have, for the past 2 years now, and yes the nodes rise and fall, but especially when i ovulated. I think there must be some corrulation to changes in hormone levels.

I also have been trying everything so as not to have chemo, Gerson Therapy [that made me really sick!!], Dr, Ann Wigmore - raw foods/wheat grass juices etc.[ that was the best] and Homoeopathics, Chinese Acupunture n herbs, ozone therapy, rife therapy, but in October 03, after a pet scan, which showed an increase in sites and also 'maybe' in my femur and pelvis, i thought something else needs to be done

I found a great Onc. in Melbourne [ i live in newcastle, which is 500 miles away!!] and he was sympathic with my views and offered me procarbazine - an oral low dose antineoplastic drug. Within 1 month of taking it my ESR came down from 114 to 8!!, and HB went up from 8.4 to 11.4!! all symptoms disappeared. No side effects at all, that i can noticed. My life returned to very normal. But i was doing Arnold Takemotos protocol [biochemist in Phoenix Arizona] which included 150gms IV Vit C daily, coffee enamas for liver detox, strict diet, other supplements, immune boosting stuff, and I think all that helped while i was taking the procarbazine. That protocol didnt do for me in 2 months what that drug did in 1 month, maybe it would have taken longer to work, but in the mean time the disease was spreading.

So now I've been taking this drug for 5 months, finished the IV's last month, but am still doing everything else. I have noticed I'm not as good as when I was on the IV Vit C. But i cant live on that stuff, its expensive, taking 3 hours a day to administer as well. I am taking a high oral dose of vit.c from Takemoto [ no Genetically-Modified corn derived] [apparently 99% of the worlds Vit.C is derived from Genetically-Modified Corn, which makes tumors grow, causes inflamation etc etc.] Anyway, as time goes by, the procarbazine is having an effect on my lymphocytes - they are now low, as well as T cells. But what to do. Is this going to be a battle for the rest of our lives?? Blood tests, doctors etc etc?
Also has anyone done Low Dose Naltrexone??

sorry for such a long winded post.
:) Claire

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

6.109 sec, (2)