CureZone   Log On   Join
2/10/2004 - 2/16/2004

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Alternative to Dentists!
This Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Deadeye Views: 1,534
Published: 18 years ago

2/10/2004 - 2/16/2004

2/10/2004 - 2/16/2004

parasite - (Done)

Mop-up - (Done)

Zapper - (Done)

kidney cleanse - (Done)

D-tox - 40 drops 3 times a day

Enchinacea - (done)

Intestine #1 - (Done)

Intestine #2 - (Done)

Liver Cleanse - (Done)

Remarks - Yet again, it has been days since my last remarks. Today I purchased Collidal Siler, Aloe Vera juice. I haven't

taken the collidal silver yet, but the aloe juice isn't bad at all. Almost tasteless in 8oz class of water.

The liver cleanse has been put off another week. This is alright as it will now be three weeks rather than the suggested two

weeks between cleanses. I can however, feel a buildup in my kidneys and my liver from the week of d-tox - I'm ready to

cleanse again. I am done with the echinacea and a day or two left with the d-tox. This will end two 2 oz bottles of each.

I don't plan on doing either for another few months.

Nose bleeds. I had several aggressive nose bleeds in the morning for almost the better part of last week. They usually

happened in the shower so they were not messy. The blood is bright red. No greenish tint as I have read cancer patients

have. I ate bananna's again and the nose bleeds stopped.

I have stopped eating fruit. I still can not find the difference between a complex and a simple Sugar and the effects they

have to cancer, other than Sugar is not good, so I have have stopped eating the fruit until I can better understand this.

This alone has shot my diet in the foot. I am getting the old feelings about food as I did in the begining. I am not eating

again because I fear it will not help the cause. This brings up another thought. What happens when the growth is gone.

Going back to the old ways is not recommended yet my diet today is boring. AUGH.

I have had a lot of action with the growth this past week. I had one extremely great day. Only one. I have also had one

extremely bad day. The good day was awesome. I thought I finally was over the hump, so to speak. It was over 3/4 the size

in reduction. It was completely different in shape and it was mushy. Then today. Feels like the old tumor. Hard,

large, and sore. Go figure. Tomorrow is another day.

I need to set aside some time to recap everything. Make a list of what I am taking and why. I'll post this when I get it

done. Make a list of what I need to study. I hope this will get me focussed again.

Diet -
For Waking up - Super food - 2 tbs in 8 oz water, Oatmeal - carb and Sugar free
For Morning - 8 oz ozonated water, 12oz hot green tea
For breakfast - Bananna
For mid morning - Flax oil(2tbs) and cottage cheese(1/3 cup),
For lunch - Salad, two hard boiled eggs
For mid day -
For dinner - Salad
For mid night -
For night - Flax oil(2tbs) and cottage cheese(1/3 cup), 8 oz ozonated water
Other - 33oz water with 1/4tsp Sea Salt , 1/2tsp cayenne pepper, 3 @ 650mgs panax ginseng, 120+oz of water total a

day.
Snack - vege's, juices from juicer

Feeling - This is almost a mood point. I feel great. I feel better than I have in years. Mentally healthy. Still have a

growth - bummed about that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.625 sec, (2)