CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gagging tea!!!...

cjj Views: 10,748
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,938

Re: gagging tea!!!...

I hate the taste of tea, any tea, even normal tea. I did try the Pau d'arco and hated the taste worse than any of the rest. HOWEVER, I do believe that it will work, as I have read many cases of sucess with it. So...what can I do? I tried flavoring it. I can force down about a glass, but I just don't think that's getting the job done. I really want to take about 6 glasses a day. I tried putting honey on my tongue and roof of my mouth. But, honestly, after a several days of doing this 6 times a day, I was starting to gag on the first sip.

What can I do. Now you will probably think I am nuts but.. is it possible to take a plastic tube and put in to just the end of my tongue (NOT down my whole throat or anything!)and pour the tea down somehow this way. I am stone cold serious. I am in bad shape and NEED to take the maximum dosage on the Pau d'arco tea. This is the only way that I can see to get down 6 glasses each and every day.

Is such a thing possible?? I mean, people take long rubber hoses and put them way up in the rectom with enemas. So why couldn't a person take some kind of tube (almost like they do in hospitals) only go just slightly beyond the back of the tongue.

What do you think? any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.781 sec, (1)