CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Reply - I am so discouraged.

merlady Views: 38,322
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,961

Please Reply - I am so discouraged.

Spirit,

I have been flushing since the first of September and have counted over 7,000 "stones" (The green mushy kind)with 13 flushes to date. I seem to be cleansing my liver fairly well since today I only got 280. The most I got at one time was approximately 1,500.

I was diagnosed with a Fatty Liver and my Cholesterol has been running at and over 300. About three years ago my Liver Enzymes started climbing and I was taken off the Zocor which immediately caused my Cholesterol to go back up.

My Enzymes are hovering around 80 to 100.

I had so hoped that the Flushes would help the problem.
I had a Liver Function test last week and my Enzymes are still sky high. Am I expecting too much too soon? Should I have waited until my flushes produced no more stones before having the test done.
It seems that getting rid of all the pluggage in my Liver would help reduce it's cry for help.

I have not had the Cholesterol test done and I am concerned it will not be any lower either.

What has been the experience of others with the same problem? Could my enzymes still be high for some other reason?

I want to continue the flushes until I find no more stones but I have an appointment at the Liver Center next week and I am afraid he will insist on a Biopsy. If there is any hope that the flushes will eventually bring down my Enzyme level, I will continue to postpone the Biopsy.

Please tell me what I should do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.563 sec, (1)