CureZone   Log On   Join
I CAN help you turn $6.00 into $6,000 by posting

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

forreal Views: 713
Published: 18 years ago

I CAN help you turn $6.00 into $6,000 by posting

I am a real person on the other end here just as you are. I read a message similar to this and began making money at home with only $6.00. "Within 3 weeks I made $1,000.00".

Some people buy items and resell on Ebay to make money, some sell Avon, MaryKay, and some some have candle parties, etc. Those are a lot of work, and you really don't make much....trust me, I've been there. Here
you only invest $6.00 (which I think all of us here have) to create a legitimate mailing list.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal!"

You may have heard about mailing lists before, BUT this one that I have started is successful because I am only interested in HONEST people who want to make enough money to stay at home. IF WE ALL FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY, WE ALL PROSPER IN WEALTH...and no one will be left out. In
fact, you may need to get a post office box because of the amount of mail you will receive with your dollar in it. Also, be sure to save all of your mail (with the names and addresses of your new people) in case you are audited.

NOW get started by sending each person below (total of six) one dollar.

They want you to be on their mailing list (that is how they make money.

And, this is how you will make money).

Write on a piece of paper "Please add me to your mailing list- with your name and address on it".

Wrap the $1.00 in that piece of paper you wrote your name
and address on to hide the money from theft. THIS NOW
BECOMES A LEGAL SERVICE.

Then AFTER you have paid those six people their dollar, NOW it's time for you to start your mailing list (this is where YOU make your money). So, you put your name as the new #6 person. Now move the previous number 6 person to number 5...then number 5 to 4 and so on until you knock #1 person off the list (Don't worry about knocking them off, they have made plenty at this point).

NOW Copy and paste this message (but you may change it a little to fit you personally...as I have done) and just go and post this/your message to 200 newsgroups/forums/message boards (which can be done in 3-4
hours).....BTW, there are endless number of forums/message boards being started everyday. TRY to post on message boards from people you believe can be trusted....your more likely to make a lot more (than if you hadn't).

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** as you want people to get yours right too..or nobody gets paid.

Now the WHY it works part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in
an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
$15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM. It only becomes a scam if people cheat and don't follow it EXACTLY. But, if they do that, people will stop joining mailing lists and nobody will get paid, so BE HONEST AND FOLLOW EXACTLY what it says. If you do, everyone will PROSPER GREATLY from this business and we'll be able to stay home and make money.

MAILING LIST ADDRESSES: These are the people you first pay $1.00 each to with the above stated instructions.

(1) LISA S.
244-16 86TH AVE
BELLROSE NY. 11426

(2) J. Roberts
34580 Seminole Way
Solon, OH 44139

(3) B. Evans
607 Pinecrest Dr.
Madison, MS 39110

(4) Greg Wang
5622 S. 235th st. gg-102
Kent, WA 98032

5) Gail Mac
1656 Church Rd.
McKinleyville, Ca. 95519

6) Sal F.
43 Potter Lane
Huntington, NY 11743

Have fun and DO EXACTLY what it says and we will all benefit from working on the net.

PS. When you become wealthy because of this...please spread your wealth to those in need as I am doing. God bless you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (3)