CureZone   Log On   Join
My xx liver flush experience - ”breaking the rules”

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 33,652
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,388

My xx liver flush experience - ”breaking the rules”

10 days ago I did my xx liver flush. I lost counting, this one could be somewhere between 20 and 30.

I did first flush 5 years ago, when I did about 8 flushes with 2 weeks a part.

My first "stone-free flush" was my 8th flush, the same year.

Since then, I have had several times "stone-free flush". After stone-free flush, I usually do next flush 10 days later, to make sure I am really stone-free.

If the second flush is stone-free, then I take a break for 3 - 5 months.
That was last 3 years.

This time, I decided to break one rule - "eat no fat".

Morning breakfast was OK, but at 4 PM I ate several pieces of bread with fatty sour cream. I was running and playing with kids, and I just got so hungry that I thought it was good chance to test that rule.

I ate at least several tbsp of sour cream with bread. That was at 4 PM (16:00).

At 19:00 (7pm) I took my first (and only! ) cup of water with 1 tbsp of
Epsom salt.

(I don't always follow the timing exactly. I adjust it after needs. I don't prepare specially for the cleanse, I just decide to do it, and i do it, and if i have to, I adjust timing to whatever I need ... )

At 23:00 (11pm) I took little bit more then 1/2 cup of olive oil and little bit more then 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice.

I stay with computer until 1am, and then I went to sleep. Being in vertical position after drinking oil helps getting air out from my stomach.
( This is just me sharing my experience! I rarely go to sleep before 1am. )

In the morning, 7am I took 1 cup of water with magnesium Sulfate, and at 8:30 I took the second cup.

I ate fruit and grapefruit juice around 10. I ate a fatty meal at 11am (sour cream (1/4 of a liter) and bread)

Diarrhea started after I ate.

( I always eat fatty breakfast after the cleanse, to make what I call "the second cleanse". )

A lot of fat after the morning magnesium sulfate flushes liver one more time.

For me, sour cream is the easiest fat to digest. I eat it a lot.
My ancestors in Estonia ate it a lot. (Yes, I have seen nomilk site, but sour cream is one of the best fats I can eat.)

I got about 20 - 30 small stones, 2 or 3 stones were bigger then 5 mm across, one was 9 mm across.
I was using colander inside toilet bowl. I took photos.

I consider this cleanse succesfull, even though I ate fatty foods the same afternoon.
( I don't necessarly suggest you to try it, this is just me sharing my experience! )

Most flushing that I do in the spring time is more successful then flushing I do in winter time.

My previous flush was in the end of January this year, and I have had 1 little stone (5 mm across) and 3 small stones 2 mm across.
That flush was all following the rules. No fat. I concluded my liver is quite clean.

I will be doing my next cleanse soon, and another one again, until my liver is clean (for this spring-summer season)

My liver keep producing (an average) about 30 - 50 stones a year.
To keep it clean, I need at least 3 - 5 flushes a year.

As a child I received many vaccine shuts, and I was often treated with Antibiotics . (I ate a lot of sugar.)
That must have damaged my liver beyond it's ability to be repaired, and I think my liver may keep producing stones forever.

I never had Gallstones (diagnosed) and I never had Gallstones attack.
I have one child. I am Caucasian.

Most of my food intolerance disappeared after 2 years of cleansing.

Regards
Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (2)