CureZone   Log On   Join
I like Threelac so far

OompaLoompa Views: 9,111
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,544

I like Threelac so far

I have been using Threelac for over a week now, and so far it seems to be the best thing I've tried, and I've tried EVERYTHING. I am a female who has struggled with a chronic yeast infection for years. I went to several different doctors who prescribed everything under the sun. Suppositories, OTC remedies, boric acid suppositories, oral medication like Nizoral, Nystatin, Lamisil, I've tried every herbal remedy available. I also did the ultra-strict Candida diet for months. The only thing that seemed to work for even a few days was SF722, but then my yeast infection suddenly came back with a vengeance, and SF722 was never as effective afterwards.

I eventually gave up. I was going broke from all the doctors and stuff I was buying. I learned to live with it and douche regularly with hydrogen peroxide douches to make my life bearable.

I saw Threelac on the internet a few weeks ago, and decided to give it a try. I expected nothing, since I have come to expect that nothing will ever rid me of this. The first few days, I didn't notice anything. I upped my dosage to taking it three times a day, since my case is so entrenched, I thought I might need a larger dose to really affect it. My infection symtoms went away almost immediately once I did, and my yeast infection was gone for several days. That hasn't happened in YEARS. But then on Wednesday, it came back full force. I began to look at what I had been eating, and realized I had a lot of dairy the past couple of days, which I am starting to suspect I may have an allergy to. I also was PMSing, which could have been a factor. So I put myself on a more sensible diet and no dairy the past few days, and upped my daily intake of Threelac to 4 packets per day. I also added in the SF722 again for a few days to give it a double whammy. Things seem to have improved again, but it will be hard to tell for sure for a while.

I am not going to take the SF722 for more than a few days, because I think when I originally used it a few years ago, I stayed on it too long and the Candida became resistant to it. I wonder if I should do the same with the Threelac in case the Candida is becoming resistant. I definitely will have to cut back on the amount I take anyway, or I'll go completely broke. Threelac isn't cheap. So I hope it actually "cures" me so that I don't have to take it forever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (2)