CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fungal defence

The23rdman Views: 2,193
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,508

Re: Fungal defence

Hi hedvig,

Hard to say how bad it is as it's complicated with other stuff. I also have cfs, but I suspect candida is a big issue as when I had it under control last year I was much more active. I suppose I've had a problem for about ten years without knowing what it was, but it's been debilitating for two. I'm only able to walk about quarter of a mile without feeling like death, but the introduction of real salt has helped there. It's bad, but I'm on top of it cos I almost never cheat and eat a virtually carb free diet(the occasional bag of organic crisps and rice cake;-). I'm only using MSM at the moment having been all round the block with anti-fungals. I'm planning on going at it with the MSM, oxytech and probably threelac. I've also decided it must be down to a general immune weakness due to emotional baggage, etc. I've started seeing an EFT therapist and have been stunned by it's effectiveness.

Reiki hugs,

Deano-the-meano(but only when the die-off's bad)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.770 sec, (1)