CureZone   Log On   Join
How long does it take to get rid of candida?

Skylah Views: 92,139
Published: 16 years ago

How long does it take to get rid of candida?

I've been on the candida diet since May. A few times I was naughty and ate some Sugar containing stuff. I still do it sometimes. It is terrible but sometimes I just can't handle my cravings.
I started the Bowel Cleanse with IF#1&2 but I stopped because I messed up with icecream and cakes.
I'm sure it is the candida talking (and maybe other parasites).
My problem is: to kill candida, you have to first clean out the bowel and do parasites cleanse. But to do a bowel cleanse, you have to eat lots of vegetables and only good food. But because I was naughty I stopped after 1 week.
How long does it take anyway to get rid of candida? I'm just so fed up with it and with all these cravings!
Many people reported that their cravings reduced with the bowel and parasites cleanse but I haven't managed to do that.
How can I do a succesful parasites cleanse and Bowel Cleanse and handle all these cravings at the same time?
Anybody who got rid of candida already?
It just seems so stubborn and is getting on my nerves.
I really want to get over all this problem and just follow my healthy diet. Also, I really have to contentrate on my studies and I can't if I still have this candida problem, it's just ruling my life!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)