CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kill all bacteria/colloidal silver q

Russ Views: 2,733
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 329,793

Re: Kill all bacteria/colloidal silver q

Rez,
It is not likely that you will infect yourself from a public shower.
In order to survive, candida must live in a warm, moist environment at 70-80 degrees. Also in order to survive the Candida must be fed. Most everything we eat has a certain amount of Sugar in it, this is why the candida is able to thrive for so long. Also, sexually the candida can be passed back and forth to each other, a mans semen is loaded with fructose (sugar), which will cause the candida to proliferate in the vagina.
I have no idea the quality of your CS, without having it tested. On my web site you can go to 'CSUses link', scroll down to "Not all Colloidal Silver s are the same", and you will understand more about the importance of a good quality CS.
Our MHVAC CS is 100% bioavailable, which is a extreamly important point in order for the candida to be destroyed systemically. The CS must be bioavailable to travel around in your blood stream, through all the cells in your system and organs, in order to compleatly destroy the fungi.
Also, many people need to understand that it takes more than just CS to get rid of the infection, you must follow a 'proper protocol' for elimination and detoxification. You will need to go to my "Natural Healing Solutions" topic on this forum and send me a 'protocol questionnaire'.
This will better help me understand what is going on in your system. Everybody's body priorities are different, there no 'one size fits all' when it comes to eradicating systemic infections.
Russ
http://www.colloidalsilversolutions.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.938 sec, (1)