CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We are here

some LCDs subtlyharm Views: 3,042
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 327,896

Re: We are here

Hi, so sorry that this response is many months late, but I hadn't received email notification (maybe because at the time I failed to set email notification as default or whatever...

Anyway, thanks so much for responding!

Believe me, I understand how frustrating spam gets - in fact, the remote-hosted survey attached to my monitor-pain site got spammed up because for some reason, Lemnet found it difficult to add a delay.
(here's what I mean: http://www.lemnet.com/guestbooks/sign/?user=monitorp&book=1a

If by any chance someone knows of a similar YET SPAM-PROOF remote-hosted survey-style guestbook which can be used as monitor-pain survey, I'd appreciate it.

I'm passionate about this topic for very good reason - because people are becoming subtly irradiated without even realizing it, similar to lead cups of ancient times. And it's NOT TRUE that LCD's are shielded. I challenge anyone to ONGOINGLY check out the visitor-keywords linked to my site, and you'll see how many people have computer monitor complaints. Of course, due to the non-precision of human nature, not many people think of using LCD as keyword - rather they'll use "monitor". But many have also keyed in LCD, and even "laptop".

Further proof is my many very unusual symptoms directly correlated to exposure. My biopsy scar kept bleeding without healing properly, I'd get high blood pressure which for me is EXTREMELY unusual, and much more, as listed on my site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)