CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nursing mom / having gallbladder attacks OUCH!

mom2lucky Views: 3,975
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 327,562

Re: Nursing mom / having gallbladder attacks OUCH!

Hi, I see it has been a while since you posted, but thought I would give my 2 cents. I also had gb attacks during pregnancy, and after, had it removed when first was 17 months old, I also do not think now that I would have had it removed so quickly if I would have known about flushing and cleansing. I have done 4 Liver Flushes now without my gallbladder. I have done them all while nursing my 4th child who will be one this week, there were no reactions from the baby, the flush for me was not too bad, I was a bit weak the next day due to all the trips to the bathroom, but my whole body is in pretty bad shape so this is probably to be expected, I personally had no nausea, I followed the clark recipe to the T. I do not think that pregnancy causes gb attacks, for me my gb was in such bad shape the surgeon told me that it was diseased for a minimum of 5 years, looking back, I can now see the symptoms of an unhealthy liver which caused the stones going all the way back to high school, I think the stress of pregnancy on my weakened body is what caused the constant attacks, I also had attacks after eating certain foods, Take-n-Bake pizza (I know bad,bad,bad:) and my moms spagetti, will do it every time. I still have attacks even with my gb removed, they are just different, actually even worse, but have not had any for a while due to avoiding certain foods and I think the cleansing has helped. Hope this will encourage you to give it a try. Best of Luck,Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.031 sec, (1)