CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i am overwhelmed by all the information

Views: 1,969
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 327,164

Re: i am overwhelmed by all the information

I have had Psoriasis for over 15 years and have tried almost everything. I read every book I could get my hands on regarding Psoriasis and have tried a vast array of conventional treatments to no avail (PUVA, Dovonex, Steroid creams, etc…).

Through my research I found a common thread in all Psoriasis treatments that had any kind of success. They all involved a radical change in diet and lifestyle.

I decided to take the plunge and follow a highly restricted Candida diet. I had some success (25% improvement and less scaling) in the first month but then began to cheat a little. The result was a worsening of my psoriasis. It was at this at this point that a family friend gave me Dr. John O.A. Pagano’s book (available on amazon). The diet and self treatments outlined in this book made the most sense to me above and beyond any other regimen I had read about or tried. I have been following Dr. Pagano’s advice for the past 3 months and have had a 50% improvement.

I would recommend that you read as much of the available literature on psoriasis as possible and make an informed decision yourself. However, I can tell you without any doubt that if you want to have success it will involve a massive change in lifestyle and a change to a more alkaline diet.

Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)