Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 3,257

Re: liver cleanse amazing..

>

>
>
>
> >
> > I am of good to average health , some acne, allergies.
>
>
>
>
> Have you seen any change on your skin (acne), or in regards to your allergies?

A week ago I saw a change in my skin. Around that time I was also following a diet composed more of fruits and vegetables while avoiding the candies, hamburgers, fatty chemicalized foods, basically less processed foods. I saw my face become smoother, more silky to the touch and generrally shinier, there were less blemishes and Acne and a generally clearer complexion. There was still some signs but to a lesser extent. I would compare it to brushing teeth with a whitening toothpaste..before the brushing the teet might be yello but afterward they shine and are brighter. I was lighter in the midsection and quicker at exercising. I also had more strength and power. I still feel there is a long way to go in eliminating the acne. Recently some friends of the family spent this last part of the week at our place and the dinner menu changed from potatoes and slmon , fruits and vegetables to a more prciessed diet of cake, turkey, gravy etc.. It is more difficult when people who do not follow a natural diet come to the house.. Since I consumed this food which was more in Sugar and fat with preservatives and chemicals..the face and Acne were coming back with outbreak. When I have some junk food it is like the body does not improve skinwise..and it attempts to rid the food..it's like the skin become stagnant in improvement and might even get more acne; the junk is not beneficial to health promotion. Despite the junk comsumption I would still say that the skin is less with Acne ...so I can eat junk and not break out as severly. This represents more tolerance to the food..maybe I am processiong the food more efficiently.... I just had the olive flush again and took the quantity up to nine to ten oz, with lemon juice and some pepsi. Today I expelled about a 100 stones, most were large like half-grap size, around quarter to half ince. The similarity between last flush and this is that one large stone agian was expelled. This time it waslooking like a very large lima bean. I would have to say that the size was at least one inch, maybe 1.5 inch long by 1 inch wide. It was gigantic. Why would I have such a large stone. I am only in my early twenties. What should I eat t prevent or stop formation of stones altogether. Since today's flush, the skin has not changed as drastically. I guess the processed food did not allow it to improve. I am amazed at school that students can have such clear skin..some pleasurable. And I know that these students eat junk food..sodas, fatty prcessed food; It is the regular american diet, fast foods etc. I don't know why it doesn't catch up with them/ How can they look good and still eat junk food that internally is harmful to the human body? How do they get away with it? My liver test has reported that my function is normal at 18, normal range is between zero and forty even though this is just one factor, still..how can people live and look great? I guess the advantage I have with acne is that I can tell imediately if a food is bad or not since the face willreveal it;i can see improvement in body through the skin. This is good thing because it;s so obvious in health indication.

I wonder when the acne will totally dissapear. I am doing the flushes now every week and I am anticipating the health boosts tha will follow. Does anyone have any reprts on acne and flushes? How long will it take in flushes to rid the acne? Time will tell and i will keep the you nformed.

regards,

alan
>
> It is possible that it is too early.
>
> Regards
> Agnes
>
>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)